Saturday 26 May 2012

Shannan Ponton 8 Week Challenge Week 1

Well week 1 for Shannan Ponton Challenge and what a week I have had.
I came ready for a pumped up week 1, however Monday I was sick, Tuesday diagnosed with pharangytis and sinus issues.
Wednesday night ended up in hospital with adbominal pains - Friday had to have a HIDA scan to see if my gall bladder has issues.  I find out Monday 5pm the verdict on my gall bladder.
So needless to say I have not exercised this week but next week I intend to get back into my exercise and back on the eating track.
As part of the HIDA scan you have to have a fatty breaky and I cant say I didnt love it, as I do love my bacon and eggs.  So other than that I ate relatively well this week but I will be on the program this week.
Tomorrow - wish me luck, week 1 weight in!!!!!
May the scales be ever in your favour
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment