Saturday 26 May 2012

12wbt 2012 Round 1 and What Now?

So I completed the 12WBT first round.  What did I think?

Well firstly thank you to Michelle Bridges, I lost a total of 25.2kgs in the 12 weeks.
I dont think I could have done it without the program, the facebook groups and my very supporttive hubby. 
I must confess I didnt stick to the program and did my own thing, it was just nice to have it to fall back on.  The only thing I found difficult was the menu, the foods for time poor me, are long and alot of ingredients. 

I did not start off fabulously but came into my own in the last few weeks.  I had a plateau/fall off the wagon in week 8 and 9, and then enlisted a personal trainer and smashed the remaining weeks.

So what now for me to lose this weight.

Well due to the only downfall I can find on the 12wbt program, I am going to try Shannan Ponton's 8 Week Challenge and then I get an extra 2 months in the biggest loser club as part of the package. 

I know my mind and body need variety, so if I stay on one program too long I wont keep on track.  It is a flaw I know about myself and now I work around it.  Same with exercise, I get bored doing the same thing, so thats why I make my trainer - never ever tell me in advance what we are doing and throw things in I wont expect.  As much as I grumble about it, I do love it.

May the scales be ever in your favour
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment