Saturday 26 May 2012

Weigh in Week 1

Good Morning All

Well weigh in this week and I have lost 7.6kgs since this time last week! Halleulujah, for weeks I have been slow and steady plodding along and this week a massive jump.

It might have to do with being sick and for 2 days I was on rice cakes and dry toast.
However, since those days I have been very consistent with my eating so I dont think 2 days will have lost me all those kilos so I am doing a happy dance for me.

I am looking forward to my exercise starting again!  I have a list of things I want to try and will be a growing list:
Aqua Zumba
Hot Hula
Bikram Yoga
RPM
Cross Fit (a while off yet)

Now a massive announcement I have finally hit the 30 kgs weight loss overall.  Everyone get up and do a dance for me!  I am so excited, so now to keep plodding along through it.

I have to take care of my gall bladder - I have been reading up and rapid weight loss can be a cause of gall bladder illness so I need to increase my fibre and keep my water up! 

Wish me luck at the doctors tomorrow and I hope everyones results are fabulous.

May the scales be ever in your favour

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment