Wednesday 30 May 2012

Insides and Week 2

Well for those of you who do not know I was laid up last week with what was thought to be a gall bladder attack.  So the ultra sound showed slug no stones.  The HIDA scan was inconclusive.  So my doctor is sending me to a surgeon to have a camera down my throat and through my gall bladder and bilary duct.

In the mean time whilst I await my appointment, I must get back on the bandwagon as this cannot get in the way of my weight loss.  So tomorrow back to my trainer -after 2 weeks of not exercising, it will be hard yakka but I have to start back sometime.

I also have to have my bio scan this week - please wish good results for me, otherwise my trainer will kick my backside for a whole training session or two and that makes me want to throw up everywhere. 

I am waiting for 1.5 hours and it is Shannan's weekly meeting - goal setting!  Hmmm I really need to do that so time to ponder some goals.

Will get back next post with my goals.

May the scales be ever in your favour.

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment