Friday 15 June 2012

My favourite time of the week is right now. 

Friday night - a whole weekend ahead of me! Hooray!  So the plans - well I need to find a new PT closer to home, so that is number 1 task this weekend.

We are also taking Duke to the beach this weekend for a walk so that should keep my exercise up but I really need that PT to push me that little bit harder.  I am my own worst enemy, I will go and exercise but there is no way I push myself as hard as as trainer will.

I can feel in myself my fitness has dropped a little so it is about time I get back into it.  Had my mini break which was stupid, I look back now and think really Angela, really you thought it was a good idea to have a mini break, when what is it, food and laziness when it comes to getting my butt off the couch.

I think I am going to have to plaster the house with pictures saying no or dont do it! 

Bloody hell how come it is not this hard to put the weight on! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway, enough pity party for me, ho hum to me!!!!

May the scales be ever kicking my arse.

Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment