Saturday 14 July 2012

Timing is Impeccable

Well as you know and can probably tell by my absence of posts my motivation has been through the floor.

Update - have not put on any weight but have not lost any. 

I was feeling quite blah today and walking the dog with my hub bub and I said I know why I feel crap cos I have been eating crap.  Yet when I got home I proceeded to eat Whittakers Dark Chocolate.  Self Sabotage - sound familiar?

Well timing is everything - in 2 weeks my favourite and the most inspirational woman I know, Emazon is coming to Brisbane.  As soon as she emailled to say she was coming I knew what I needed to do.  Spill my guts to her and then book in!

So the week commencing 30 July I am booked in for Mind Fitness, Mind Zen, Fight Training and a One on One Session with Emazon.  For those of you who do not know her, Emazon is all about listening to your body, working out the route of the problem and solving that.  It is not about weight loss, it is about feeling good and being the best you.  That best you might be as you are but healthier, stronger and empowered.

All I can say is, this could not come at a better time for me. 

So look out world, the red woman in me is coming out.

Night all
Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment